How We Can Help
Radiant Healing with Herbs
Herbs (also called "spices") and traditional Ayurvedic herbal formulas work amazingly well on all of the major organs and systems of your body. As a follow-up to your initial Radiant Health consultation, you will learn practical ways to use herbs to refine your personalized healing plan.
What is Herbology?
Fresh oregano from Dr. Phyl's garden
- Bodywork and therapeutics
Why are herbs important?
Consider this unique herbal equation:
herbs = enzymes = flavor = healing/cleansing properties
Fresh rosemary from Dr. Phyl's garden.
- Only use organic fresh or organic, non-irradiated dried herbs
- Use common herbs that you already know
- For salty foods, try these herbs commonly used in popular Italian seasonings:
- Rosemary – a brain tonic, promotes respiratory and cardiovascular health
- Sage – a purifying herb that soothes the nerves, an expectorant
- Unrefined sea salt – rich in electrolytes, essential for cleansing the blood, removes edema (when applied topically—click here to learn more about the healing power of salt)
- Oregano – a powerful antifungal, antibacterial herb that is essential during allergy, cold and flu season
- For sweet foods, try these herbs commonly used in desserts:
Ginger in fresh and powdered form.
- Cinnamon – promotes healthy cardiovascular function, relieves thirst, increases perspiration and detoxification through the skin
- Ginger – an important digestive aid, increases circulation, a cardiac tonic
- Nutmeg – calms the nerves, relieves coughs and insomnia, is a natural sedative (never use more than ¼ teaspoon at a time)
- Cloves – an expectorant, good for sinus issues, an aphrodisiac
All of the herbs mentioned above have MANY more healing properties than we listed. Dr. Phyl's favorite herb is turmeric. Click here to learn why. Wanna learn more about herbs? Then it's time to Get Radiant! Click here to check out our Radiant Health Services page or make an appointment.
Not quite ready to make an appointment? Order your Radiant Health Strategies Quick Start Guide today. Our Radiant Health Strategies Quick Start guide teaches you many important insights such as the top 5 herb groups for Radiant Health and much more!
Go to our Services - How We Can Help page.